Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bye Bye Hugger Orange and say hello to............

Bye Bye Girl. She has been traded for a 68 Camaro RS Convertible. All original car with a matching numbers 327 and 3 speed manual transmission. She will be completed with all new chrome and stainless, black interior and black top. The car came with over $14k in brand new parts. Cowl hood and all new sheet metal. The motor is freshly built along with suspension and brakes. The last few months she has had a new floor installed and a new passenger quarter panel. Hopefully she will be on the road by the end of the year.






This of course is the after picture of the new quarter on the car. Light body work is needed and she is ready for paint!! I can't wait to see this girl on the road. I know my bro is anxious going from a running car to a year long project. I also can't wait to have my garage back, one whole side is storage for the 2 camaro projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment